Monday, July 14, 2008

Not So Fractured.....

Jean just e-mailed me a picture of the fractured slices all put together. They are not stitched yet, just placed appropriately for the photo. I think Renoir would be pleased. My section is the bottom center. You can see the actual print of Renoir's painting down two posts below as well as a close up of my slice. Jean still has to stitch the pieces together, quilt it and bind it.



Coming up next..... more progress on Starry, Starry Night - I've done some stitching and "melting" of organza for the black sphire, and have begun stitching the little church. Also, making some serious progress on the hand pieced nine patch homespun quilt.

8 comments:

Naturally Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki W said...

Oh wow, that looks great!

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Every time a CyberBee group project is completed, I wish I had participated. They all are so wonderful. Love the fractured quilts!

Katie said...

Impressive!

I nominated you for an award. You can check it out on my weblog. :-)

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I just nominated you for the same award...start taking your bows!

3rdEyeMuse said...

how cool is that?!? I'm amazed that the different pieces match up so beautifully. You all should be really pleased. :)

Unknown said...

wow, Cathie, I love the colours, the orange is so vibrant,beautiful! And you are right, it is not so fractured...

Pursuing Art... said...

I think it turned out just beautiful Cathie! How fun to see all these artists pieces put together! In the end, who gets the final piece? Of course, looking forward to seeing Starry Night!!! ~Lisa ;-)

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????