...to see what damage we sustained. We were hoping to leave around 5 am this morning, however we were told that the roads are not opened yet.
Last week - THIS is what we were doing
At this point, we don't have any idea what the damage to our marina and neighborhood is. All we've heard is that there was serious flooding in the area. Whether that was in Pirate's Cove or not - we do not yet know.
For the moment - we are on standby - waiting to head over.