Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon......

When I was a little girl, I would play the song Blue Moon on our piano.  While I played it - my Mom and I would sing it and she would dance.  She was such a free spirit. And so beautiful. So to celebrate Blue Moon Friday, and YOU, Mom -I Wish You a Happy Blue Moon Friday.

Blue Moon, you saw me standin alone,
Without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own.
Blue moon, you knew just what I was there for
You heard me sayin' a prayer for
Someone I really could care for

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will hold
I heard somebody whisper "please adore me"
And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold. 
Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a Love of My Own.
 (Rodgers and Hart)

- Love and Miss you so, Mom.
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????