Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year - Finally

New Year's Day reminds me of a sunrise -- the dawn of of a beautiful day.


It's very invigorating to me - the start of the New Year. And, in honor of this renewed sense of energy -- I thought I'd start my New Year posts off with a list of my "hopes" for the future.

In 2009, I hope....

to be open to exploring new things (creatively, physically and mentally)
to become stronger and healthier
to spend more time with people I have things in common with
to increase my level of competence in activities I enjoy
to be a better wife, mother, daughter and sister
to learn to accept others for exactly who they are and not who I expect them to be
to experience deeper meaning in my faith
to increase my level of focus

I also sincerely hope that 2009 brings to you health, joy and deeper meaning to your own life.

Now let's get back to doing what we love!

10 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

Happy New Year!

What a perfect photo. This is how I see the new year - filled with such possibilities.

Here's to a creative 2009.

Katiejane said...

Your hopes are my hopes too.

Paula Hewitt said...

Happy New Year Cathie. I like your hopes and hope you acheive in 2009 all you hope for!

Jennifer R.D. said...

Happy New Year Cathie,
Your blog looks great and I'm glad Santa brought you what you wanted!
Cheers!
Jen

3rdEyeMuse said...

those are some good hopes happening here. :)

I wish you GREAT success in fulfilling your hopes ... and then some!

Happy New Year!

ACey said...

your list of hopes should reap fulfilling rewards for you. I am right with you in matters of exploration and acceptance.

Unknown said...

Cathie:) Can I copy your wishes for 2009? OK so, let's get better:)

so glad to know you!
love
Andrea

girlgonethreadwild said...

Happy New Year Cathie, I just know you'll reach your goals (and therefore all your HOPES & DREAMS will come true) in 09. Thank you for your continued friendship... looking forward to watching your journey for the new year!

Till then..
email me your addy plz! I have something for you. :)

xo, me

p.s. I'm so ORGANIZED I can't find the address you gave me hundreds of times! lol

jude said...

may all your dreams come true this coming year. to be open is the greatest gift we give and take....

Pursuing Art... said...

Cathie...your list of hopes for 2009 is wonderful! Each one is very realistic and tangible. I know your hopes and dreams will come true! The photo is beautiful...a new beginning!

Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to more fun and sharing in 2009!

xo ~Lisa ;-)

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????