Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Autumn INDIGO Shibori Dyeing Workshop in Raleigh...

Susan Fennell Shibori
Shibori artist, Susan Fennell is hosting a indigo shibori dyeing workshop at Pullen Arts Center in Raleigh in October.

I am quite excited about this as I took Susan's shibori workshop at Artspace a little over a year ago and fell in love with her work and style of teaching.  I've just signed up and there is still space available if you're interested.

This next workshop is a series of four classes which will give time in between for fabric preparation and shibori stitching.

I learned so much the first go around with Susan and am really super excited for this next workshop.  It begins October 24.  Let me know if you sign up.

Pullen studio has some great fiber workshops this fall.  Its close proximity to NC State lends itself to a high popularity rating  with local artisans and students.  There's always great stuff going on there.  If I wasn't going to Art of the Carolinas already for four days there a few other textile classes at Pullen I'd definitely take.

In the meantime, I'm preparing some erosion bundles and a few ecodying bundles.  I've got everything out for my indigo vat - but still haven't put it together.









No comments:

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????