Monday, August 11, 2014

Art of the Carolina's….Nov. 13, 14, 15 & 16 2014


Art of the Carolina's Workshops are up.
This year I'm taking four:
Travel Sketching
Painting with Strong Values and a Limited Palette
Weathered Buildings in Watercolor
The New Merger: Painting & Photo Collage

I so look forward to this event every year.  AOC brings artists from all over the country  to North  Carolina both as teacher and student.   For four days the Hilton in Raleigh explodes with creative energy and I love being a part of that.

Interested in expanding your artistic horizons? Click here and check it out.

Can't wait.




2 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Fascinating selection of classes. I see why you love this yearly event. I'd enjoy taking that travel sketching one with you.

Unknown said...

Your line up looks amazing!!

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????