Sunday, November 11, 2007

Silk and Wool Deliciousness....


Okay, now what???? I bought this gorgeous silk/wool blend yarn because Sabrina wants me to make her a hat for her ski trip. The other day I was watching Knitty Gritty out of the corner of my eye and they were making this cute ski hat (love the hat, hate the colors) so I decided to give it a go. I've never knitted with circular OR double pointed needles so this should be interesting. I'll keep you posted on my progress. If all goes well, Santa will be leaving ski hats and socks for everyone under the tree this year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your colour best, too. And admire you to have enough patience to attack a knitting-project like that! I'm not good at knitting things, (I just knit wildly), it takes me enormous energy to follow knitting instructions (normally I do not understand them in the first place:)

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????