Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Day in Asheville....

Traveled with my girl to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville,  to secure her wedding venue (the conservatory.)  After a morning of appointments, we had 24 hours to play - and play we did.



The conservatory... A magical place to celebrate love.



In the mornings the fog blankets even the valleys of
the Blue Ridge…


slowly receding minute by minute
until it appears only in the distance,along the mountain tops.


The Inn at Biltmore... Perfect in every way.  
We had a mountain view terrace room....
with a million dollar view.

High Tea.... With the Queen (me!)




A cruise through the River Arts District - which is where I took the 
cloth book workshop a year or so ago….


Segway off roading on the Estate grounds....


...in totally inappropriate shoes.  All I brought was
Two pair of high heels so I borrowed Brinas JCrew flats.
But they're cute.... Right?




Some  sightseeing...



some relaxing....
Some primping for dinner...



And some serious bonding time that was
way overdue. Such a fun girl's weekend with my girl.


Wish you were here Mommy.
I miss you so much during times like these.














1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

Oh my - what an enchanting day with your daughter. And what an enchanting day that wedding will be in such a special place.

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????