Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Reccas Light up the Neighborhood!


Every year the weekend before Thanksgiving my husband goes up into the attic and we drag all the Christmas lights out so that we can light up the house Thanksgiving evening. It's a Recca Family tradition. Here are the fruits of his labor. (Do you see a teeny weeny Gizmo in the foreground?)









Finally, as I was finishing up taking these pictures I looked up to see this beautiful sunset in the pines. Ahhhh, I do love living in North Carolina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous house AND Christmas lights, dearie! And I absolutely LOVE that black/white photo of the cow in the snow.......who took that? I LOVE doing b/w photography......happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Now this is one big house and now it looks like Christmas! (I love the little dog in front of it:)

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????