Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Harley Davidson Trip....



through Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming was a blast. Am having trouble getting slideshow to load on blogger. You can click HERE to take a quick peek at the highlights which I placed on our company's blog for now. (There's a couple of good recipes on there too, if you're interested!)

Slow Cloth.....
patience....So - What's everybody working on? I've been getting up at the crack of dawn lately and, drawing from Jude as inspiration, I have been doing some hand stitching every morning prior to my exercise regime (yep, that's right - I'm STILL exercising ALMOST every day - 60-90 minutes per day). I'm working on 9 patches made strictly with aqua, teal, forest green, jade, navy and white homespuns -- so wonderful to look at and touch. I do love homespun fabrics. Once I get all the blocks together I plan on doing random stitching with heavier flosses and threads and just waiting to see where this takes me - one day at a time -- "Slow Cloth" process.

Slowly, very slowly.

7 comments:

Naturally Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki W said...

I love your 9-patch fabrics and kudos to you on the exercise program. I started exercising seriously (well, seriously for me) about 9 months ago and it's made a huge difference in how I feel. I still don't like it though!

Candace said...

Your pictures are awesome. I especially liked the aspen trees. My brother and mother and I took a similar trip a few years ago, and it is beautiful country. I love the homespuns, too.

Katiejane said...

Nice bike. We have a red Kawasaki Concours, but I like yours much better.

I commend you for your energy. I could use an extra 3-5 hours each day, I have so much to get done. I should get up extra early too.

Pursuing Art... said...

I enjoyed your trip pictures and your post on your company blog! Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful and fun journey even with the changes in your plans!

I love the nine patch fabrics too! I will be anxious to see where the stitching takes you! ;-)

Amy Munson said...

You nearly in my back yard. Ok Bismarck ND is quite a way from the Black Hills but that is where I grew up and my folks still live. Just south of Sturgis. I was there over the 4th and it was a fun trip.

3rdEyeMuse said...

those blues just draw me in they look so yummy!

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????