Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts!!!!


I am currently working on a pattern from Lynda Milligan and Nancy Smith's book "Hearts A Plenty." Sabrina picked out a really cute black, white and pink quilt that originally began as a "lap" quilt and has now grown to monsterous propotions as she informed me that a "lap" quilt was not large enough to cuddle under. So 81 black, white and pink squares later I am now ready to start thinking about sashing, borders and binding. The goal: to get this puppy bound and quilted by Thanksgiving. We'll see!

1 comment:

Phyl said...

I love these heart blocks! Thanks for being the first to reply to my "Pass it Forward" challenge, Cathie! Send me your snail mail address and I will mail out your surprise! I'm only 55 miles north of Raleigh....don't you just love N.C.??!!Glad you ended up here...enjoy it!

Total Pageviews

Where Are You????